Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Hello Bello


Hi, just wanted to post a long post to let you see how a long post will look here. I couldn't find a good article so, I will copy and paste some of my blog posts. But.. That doesn't mean this post won't help ya ;) 

Hello bello, wonderful people! How are you doing? Enjoying this beauty-ful Fri-Yay? Well, I hope that you are feeling oh-so lovely! So, today I will share 10 blog post ideas with all of you, because sharing is caring and I care about all of you! So, let's get started:

Bucket List 
Life Advice 
What you learnt from your mistakes 
How to work on a budget 
Create a new challenge 
Write about your favorite Bloggers 
How to create different looks from one outfit 
Interview someone! 
Share some beauty tricks
Share your blogging journey


Hello Bello, beauties! How are you all doing? How's your day? So, this post is for all the new bloggers out there! First things first, welcome to the blogging community, I promise you that you will find SO many lovely people here! So, on this post, I will talk 'write' about some tips for you about blogging - Now see, before starting I'd love to clear one thing: There is absolutely no wrong way of blogging. YES! Because, your blog is your small place on the internet, where you do what you love and more - So, nope, there's not wrong way of doing it. This post is meant to just help you, so let's get started:


TWITTER + INSTAGRAM + BLOGLOVIN + PINTEREST 
If you are a blogger, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin & Pinterest are your BFFs. I didn't join all of them on the same day. Take your time, you must always take your time but you must join them at some point. They will surely help your blog to grow & it's the best way to make new friends. 


BLOGGER FOLLOW TRAIN
If you don't know what 'Blogger Follow Train' is, so don't worry! I'm here to explain: It happens on Twitter, one of the bloggers tweet it and asks others to retweet it. This way, you meet new bloggers and grow your audience. 


FOLLOW ACCOUNTS THAT LIFT UP AND CONNECT BLOGGERS
Twitter is full of accounts for bloggers. Basically, they are accounts that lift up and connect bloggers by retweeting their tweets - All you have to do is: Use their hashtag OR mention them in your tweet. 


And here are some of the accounts that you should follow: BloggersTribe / Blogging Girlies / The Blogger Crowd / Blogging & Coffee / Female Blogger RT / Blogger RT



BE KIND TO OTHERS
Always. Be kind to others no matter what - People spent hours on their posts, making sure it's good and all. At-least, you can leave a nice comment for them! 


NEVER BE AFRAID TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE
Never be afraid to be the one who followed first, who commented first or who retweeted the first. It's okay, if you make the first move. 



THE BLOG DESIGN [TEMPLATE]
See, people care about your topics more than your blog's design! YES, you read it right! So, don't worry about your blog's design so much. Focus on your topics. But, if you're looking for some free yet beautiful templates, you can read my post --> Best [Free] Blogger/Wordpress Templates.



ADD YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ON YOUR BLOG
Always add your social media links on your blog, because it makes it easier to other people to find you. 


IT'S OKAY TO USE STOCK PHOTOS 
Stock Photos sites, are sites that allow you to use their photos for FREE! YES, FREE + they are SO pretty! Personally, I use stock photos since the very beginning. It's okay to use them! They were created to be used. So, here are the sites that I use Stock Photos from: Haute Stock / Ivorymix / Kaboompics / Styled Stock / StockSnap



LET YOUR READERS KNOW YOU
Now, there are 'tags' and 'awards' in the blogging community. I believe that, they are the best way to let your readers know you - They are questions that others bloggers ask you, you answer them, nominate other bloggers and ask them different questions. Looking for examples? Here are some of mine: The Liebster Award / The Versatile Blogger Award / The Liebster Award [2nd Time] - But, hey! If you don't like the 'tags' or 'awards', you can write a post about some facts about yourself. 


LONG OR SHORT BLOG POST?!? 
Now, I know that some people believe that long posts are better while others believe that short posts are better. Listen 'read', it's your blog, it's your world and you have the freedom to write long or short blog posts. Don't worry about what others will think, do what you are comfortable doing. 


LABELS/CATEGORIES 
When I first started blogging, I had no idea what 'labels' or 'categories' even meant or what they are used for... But, now I know! 'Labels/categories' makes it easier for the readers to find the blog posts they are looking for. For example: Beauty / DIY / Personal... 

These were my all tips, tips that I believe are useful but hey if you have more leave them in the comment section. Now, let's move to blog post ideas and here they are: 


Monthly Favorites 
My Style Icons 
Beauty Hacks 
Product Review 
My Pamper Routine 
What's on My Playlist
Recipe 
Life Advice 
A Day in my Life 
Book Review 
My Blogging Journey
D.I.Y
Story Time 
Favorite YouTubers 
What I ate Today 
Favorite Bloggers 
What's in my Bag
Favorite Apps 
Current Obsessions
Life Hacks 
Behind the Scenes 
Favorite Quotes 
Hair-care Routine 
What's on my Bookshelf 


So, that's all for today! I really hope this was helpful and you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank YOU so much for reading!


Now, wasn't that helpful ;) 

Also, you have to 'right' the picture!

Thank you, STIL for such a lovely shot! 

The main source is October's Lallu which is my main home. 




Khadija

2 comments:

  1. This is what your reader's comment will look like!

    ReplyDelete